|Hieroglyphic design on the "Spirit Bear".
|Carol and Freya in front on the Grant Teaff statue.
|Sign at the main entrance into Baylor.
|Oakwood Cemetery Entrance.
|All the recent rains made good puddles for drinking.
|We passed by “Sul” Ross gravesite. He was the 19th Governor of Texas, a Confederate States Army general during the American Civil War, and a president of the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, now called Texas A&M University.
|Continuing through the cemetery we came to Pat Neff’s gravesite. He was the 28th Governor of Texas and ninth President of Baylor University from 1932 to 1947.
|View of the nice shade in the cemetery. We needed it today.
|Just a nice angel marker.
|Firemen’s Memorial for the Rescue Hook & Ladder Co. No. 1 has inscriptions to early firefighters on all four sides.
|Fountain next to the Browning Library.
|Sculpture in front of the Browning Library.
|Memorial dedicated to Curtis Rogers, Jr., an alumni of Baylor. He was killed in action in Quang Nam, Vietnam, on November 18, 1970, he was 25 years old. It is next to the statue of Judge Baylor at the beginning of the walkway to Pat Neff Hall.
|Nice lilies lined the sidewalk leading up to Pat Neff Hall.
|Pat Neff Hall.
|Closer look at the dome.
|Fountain at base of bridge over Waco Creek.
|Waco Creek surprisingly has little water in it.
|Construction prohibits the continuation of the walk by the instructions.
|Picture of what they are constructing.
|The end of the walk instructions take you through this cemetery. Use the pedestrian gate, not this one.